Tuesday 18 January 2011

A Stream

Lovely bright and crisp sunny day. Had to go out to a meeting and stopped to eat a sandwich on the way in a place just off the road. I saw a stream running across the field that I didn't know was there. I could see that it was flowing into a larger stream by the road, but I couldn't see where it was coming from. There must be a spring somewhere as I'm sure there is no stream on the other side of the field where it seems to be coming from.

Going to discover where streams come from is a good thing to do. If I could find a spring that would be wonderful. I imagine myself washing my face in it, though today the water would be very cold. But the water would wash over me and I would be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I love following a meandering stream!! I one who willing "gets lost."

    ReplyDelete