Friday 14 January 2011

My Woodland Glade

A sunny afternoon and I left work early to detour on the way home along a minor road and into the Forestry Commission car park leading to my special place. As usual at this time of year, there was no-one else there and I walked through the trees and down to the river with a lightness in my step as if it was Spring. There's an open glade with a seat by the river that I just sat down in and lost myself in the sound of the waters rushing past. I stayed until the light began to go. A dream way to start  the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog :)
    Ooo do love to find other people who do the garden thing. What sort of things do you grow?
    Glad you've been inspired lol ^_^ I can't wait to get out in the garden again, i'm never as happy as I am out in my garden...

    ReplyDelete