Wednesday 12 January 2011

Hamadryad Musings

As someone who prefers being outdoors and sitting under trees just trying to be 'part of the scenery' the recent weather in Britain has kept me uncomfortably indoors. So I'm turning to this as a diversion. After all the snow, I did get out a bit, but today rain has fallen solidly and this evening I made only the briefest stop in my favourite place by a woodland stream  on my way home as it was wet, misty, and the light was fading.

I'm not complaining about this (I never complain about the weather and I actually like the rain!) and in my ideal habitat I would inhabit all weathers happily among the trees of a forest. That's where I'll be most free time rather than here.But I will try to keep this up to date (it seems less trouble than Facebook) if only because there might be someone like-minded (like-souled?) enough out there to be worth exchanging words with.

No comments:

Post a Comment