Sunday 17 April 2011

Apple Blossom



The blossom is on the apple tree.

Other trees are making the hedgerows white. Flowers are everywhere in full blossom.

Last night a light mist drifted up the valley just before it began to get dark. I feel so glad, so peaceful, so much as if I live in a land of enchantment and magic that I don't really know what to say. Words don't seem to be enough.

But I do so love this time of year. I feel so much a part of everything. So attached. So enclosed. So free from care. So blessed.

5 comments:

  1. Apples are simply one of my favorite trees, especially when they are in bloom. They are so magical. :)

    You really do live in a magical land. I swear I lived there in another life time, as silly as that may sound.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely sentiment. I am deeply moved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the trees come alive in spring they awaken something deep within us...if we only we realised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Apple Blossom. Spring is a wonderful time of year and full of magic. I can really relate to your sensitive words. It's always great to meet another nature lover and fairy being.

    I have just found your lovely blog and I'm now following you!

    Spring and Fae blessings,
    Jo May.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your appreciative comments.

    ReplyDelete