Monday 21 November 2011

The Winter Lady

I joined in the Wintersnights observance by Brython over the weekend. Each doing in in their own place.

I spoke the appointed words and looked up at the stars in the clear sky. There were no clouds or anything but after I had spoken about  a shadow passing through the veil it was not long before it went a lot darker and I couldn't work out how this had happened. I sat in the dark for a while feeling spooked. The words definitely got a response.

I intended to do a meditation under the stars. But I didn't need to. The Winter Lady walked past me and I felt her presence. Or was it her absence?

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are pretty sensitive to psychic atmosphere. I'm not sure if I can take credit for the words. You seem able to make them work for you.

    I think I know what you mean about presence/absence.

    ReplyDelete