Monday 14 November 2011

Meditation Message

~~~~~Dream-Writing~~~~~

This came to me in a meditation, written down by me but only half in control of what I was writing:

What is nameless, let me not impose a name on thee. What is not human, let me not shape a human soul for thee. What belongs in one place, let me not take thee from where thy being is. What remains between us, this we share in common with every wight.
As the gods are our witness, and we theirs.

When I looked at it the next day I was awestruck that I wrote it. It sounds like someone else’s words. Where did ‘thee’ come from? I remember wavering a bit when I wrote ‘thy’ and had to think what to put. So their must have been a bit of editing going on. But I take this as something ‘given’ to me, mine by gift. I’m putting it here because I think I’m meant to share it.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like what is sometimes called 'automatic writing', which has been used to pick up messages from the Spirit World. You may have been meant to share it, but I think it's a message for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you. I've been thinking a lot about it and I think it is slowly sinking in.

    ReplyDelete